Every year, Microsoft holds a conference specifically for IT experts, developers, and business leaders, as a chance for customers to gain an insight on their latest products and developments, and the direction in which the company is going with future endeavours. The conference is known as Microsoft Ignite.
Lots of individuals and businesses follow Microsoft Ignite, such as TechQuarters, a provider of managed IT services London businesses have used for years, and who have been partnered with Microsoft since 2010. We asked them about the thing they found most interesting about 2022’s Ignite conference; they said that they always look forward to hearing about the new products and services that Microsoft are developing, which they often announce at these conferences. This year, they said, one of the most interesting new services they announced was Microsoft Syntex.
Microsoft Syntex & Content AI
This new service from Microsoft was conceived in order to answer an emerging demand for Content AI. According to Microsoft, Syntex integrates directly into the flow of work; it is comprised of a number of new applications and services, which will be either standalone or embedded into other Microsoft services, such as SharePoint.
Microsoft Syntex has been described as ‘Content AI integrated into the flow of work’, which what exactly is Content AI?
Nowadays, businesses create a lot of content every single. When we asked TechQuarters, they confirmed that many of their clients are going paperless thanks to other Microsoft solutions; this has resulted in much more digital content being utilized within these organisations.
Whenever the volume of data increased, the ability for it to be managed manually decreases – as is the case with Big Data. Content AI is an emerging category of technology that is focused with automating content management in various different ways.
Features of Microsoft Syntex
With the growing volumes of content comes the growing need for intelligent content management. Below are some of the ways that Microsoft Syntex will enhance and optimize content management for businesses.
- Document Processing – Microsoft Syntex will enable businesses to further implement intelligent document processing into their organisation. Businesses will be able to tag and classify documents, allowing it to be more easily analyse by the AI that is integrated into Azure and other Microsoft solutions.
- Translation – Businesses is becoming increasingly diverse, with many organisations working on global scales, thanks to modern solutions like cloud computing, unified communications, and more. This means there is a need for intelligent content translation, which is precisely what Syntex enables.
- Summarization – Syntex will be able to use AI to analyse content and generate a summary of a content. This is a useful feature for individuals who need to be able to quickly extract the key elements of a piece of content.
- Content Assembly – Syntex’s content assembly capabilities utilize templates and metadata from across an organisation to make it easier to generate things like contracts, invoices, and letters.
- Multimedia Processing – Multimedia content is becoming increasingly common in modern business – image, audio, and video content is very valuable to organisations in the digital age. Syntex will be able to process multi media content and provide features like optical character recognition, to enable sophisticated image searching, and transcription will be available for all audio and video content.
- eSignatures – As more and more businesses go paperless, digital content transactions are becoming more common. Syntex integrates eSignature across the Microsoft ecosystem.
In many different ways, modern businesses is becoming more intrinsically linked with digital content and digital processes. The need for fast and efficient management of digital channels and content is greater than ever. TechQuarters, who provide IT support in Manchester, London, and many other parts of the UK, rely on efficient content management – from processing and searching documents, to streamlining the creation and approval of documents. With Microsoft Syntex, businesses across all sectors will be able to efficiently manage their content.