Do you have an eye for design, a passion for fashion, or a knack for sewing? Then opening a clothing store should be up on your sleeves. Success will be booming if you’re willing to work hard and bring something unique to the clothing industry. A catchy name for your clothing line is crucial to your business’s success. An evocative name has a tremendous impact on the success of any business, including a clothing line. On the other hand, the wrong name may result in insurmountable business and legal hurdles.
The good news is choosing a good name has been made easy by Namify, a brand name generator that uses cutting-edge technology to give you classy and stylish names.
Tips for Choosing a Catchy Clothing Line Name
Below are some tips that, as a startup clothing line owner, are assured to transform the naming process from a daunting and tiring process to a fun and fulfilling one.
Should Represent What Your Clothing Line Is All About
A clothing line should tell customers what to expect from its services and products.
- Keep it future-proof– You want to expand your clothing line beyond just a particular product, location, or genre of people.
- Keep the target audience in mind– Customize a name that will suit the target market’s personality, needs, and desires. Coming up with a clothing line name that speaks directly to the target market has a tremendous effect on the growth and success of a start-up clothing line.
Choose a Catchy, Adjustable, Memorable, and Sweet Name
Keep the names short and sweet! You want a name that a client will easily remember and recognize when they come across it. So, let the name encrypt itself in the customer’s mind so that whenever they come across the term, it quickly grabs customers’ attention and may nudge them to make a purchase.
Add Personality and Distinctiveness
Add a dash of personality, imagery and distinctiveness when coming up with a catchy clothing line name. Creativity gives birth to these two features making names more memorable and ownable regarding trademarks.
Achieve distinctiveness through how a name sounds and looks; examples include using exclamation marks, mis-spellings, shortening the names, or using different languages.
Get Help When Naming Your Clothing Line
Are you stuck finding a name that best describes your clothing line? Well, don’t get stumped up alone; below are some ways to shake your creativity levels.
- Use tools like Namify to generate unique and classy names for your clothing line. The Namify tool generates names with future-proof domains, free logos, and trademarks.
- Brainstorm with others to increase your chances of getting a catchy name that suits your clothing line perfectly.
- Conduct online polls with a selected list of your target demographic to understand which name connects with them more.
Furthermore, consider using an expert to help you navigate legal and trademark issues.
How to Know If Your catchy Name Idea is Taken?
Follow the following steps to find out if your preferred name is available.
- Narrow down a list of clothing line ideas that you have and do a quick online search. You may bump into the names, and that’s your cue to return to the drawing board.
- Research domain names related to the clothing line ideas
- Consult with local and regional business name registries and see if your idea is taken.
Scroll up to find 22 catchy names for clothing line that may suit your startup:
1) Style Spot
2) The Style Club
3) Chic Lab
4) True Armoire
5) Sleek studio
6) Culture Village
7) Glam Palace
8) The Elegant Experience
9) Modern Man Clothing Store
10) The Bride and Bridal Studio
11) Casually Luxurious
12) The fancy Shoppe
13) High Street Boutique
16) The sleek thrift engine
17) The Diva closet
18) The Drip Vibe house
20) Lovely lady clothing line
21) The Apparel Wardrobe
22) Plus-size Clothing Club.
Choose any of the above or be a bit creative with it, or even better, seek help from an expert branding agency and start a clothing line with a stylish, classy, and salesy name.