Hexnode UEM solution is a cloud-based management device with the mission to recognize the importance of corporate data and pledge the surfacing of BYODs, COPEs, and Cobos.
Believing in safeguarding high-tech devices and securing high-end data and information has been the ultimate motive of Hexnode.
Hexnode features offer complete mobility to the major devices and their software. The major platform of devices includes Apple, Android, Windows, Fire OS, and macOS.
The crossbred lineage stimulated by the hit of covid19 pandemic for two years has tugged enterprises to adopt cloud-based device management solutions. Comprehending the necessity of securing the endpoint of corporations has been a fundamental role of Hexnode by strengthening its cyber infrastructure.
The continuous exertions by the team of Hexnode MDM have made it possible to announce a remarkable collaboration with some major cyber security solutions like Kaspersky, keeper security, OpenVPN, and many more.
- The Hexnode UEM Solutions guarantees enterprise-grade device safety with security policies such as password rules and BitLocker management.
- Regulating tablets, windows phones, PCs, and laptops from a sole portal.
- Log and export the location history of devices by viewing and tracking device location.
- Remotely placing corporates’ ActiveSync and Wi-Fi Emails.
- Configuring, restricting, and customizing articles to devices remotely.
- Hexnode provides preconfigured settings to auto-enroll with UEM. It helps by simplifying large-scale deployments with Apple Business.
- Securing devices by setting up device passcode rules and remotely locking and restricting devices.
- Differentiating policies between BYOD and corporates right from enrollment.
- No admin is required for physical access. Making it easier for mac devices to get enrolled just like iOS devices.
- Integration with Samsung Knox, LG GATE, and Kyocera EMM. Alliance with Sony, Zebra, HTC, and Huawei.
- Hexnode has extended its support for Android rugged and IoT, along with wearables, IP phones, and Android TVs.
- Configuration of background apps for expected services. It also provides lockdown devices with one or more apps.
- Featuring the black and whitelist URLs to secure multi-tabbed browsing.
- Encouraging BYOD without upsetting corporate data. Separate work profiles to secure work apps and data.
- Zero-touch Android enrollment streamlines the technique of deploying devices in bulk, managed from the very first boot.
- Hexnode UEM helps to enrich security by protecting unwanted websites at nooks and constraining inadequate content.
- Establish device configuration over the shade. Incapacitate features like camera, app store, and iCloud.
- Lockdown devices in single or multi-app mode, which ultimately increase employee productivity and more focus on the task.
- Hexnode’s coherent integration with Apple Business Manager mainly is a time saver.
- Hexnode locks devices into single or multi-app along with support from device customization and engraving.
- It provides support to users in real-time by viewing the device from the comfort of the workspace
- It also offers continual monitoring and a clutter-free dashboard updated in real-time.
- Offering a simplified configuration of corporate WiFi, email, and VPN settings on a bulk number of devices.
The 3rd edition of HexCon perceives the emancipation of a few of Hexnode’s key features: while iOS users can look out for iOS data monitoring and iOS user enrollment, Hexnode has broadened its remote-control characteristic for Android devices as well. Moreover, Hexnode’s co-management feature appears to influence, nurturing devices originally enrolled in a UEM solution to be simultaneously benefited from Hexnode’s basic device administration functionalities.